Sunday, November 18, 2007

Tread Head

If my dirt bike lessons with Chris continue, maybe one day I'll live up to my college nickname, Tread Head. Nate first called me that at an AMA Supercross race in Indianapolis in 1996. I don't know if I've ever seen anything as delightful as Jeremy McGrath launching his bike 30 feet into the air, dirt flying, and smoke filling my nostrils.


I've never driven a motorcycle before, so for now it's slow going- practicing an obstacle course made of soup cans. I did pop my fist wheelie and lay a little rubber in the church parking lot, so I think there's potential.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This picture is truly TREAD!!! Mad Max wouldn't have messed with the chick in this bike. This picture should have it's own AC/DC album with it. Merry Christmas Hauber.