Monday, November 13, 2006


Houston, we have lift off

Stuart installed the lift today, to my surprise he was done when I came home for lunch. I gained 3 inches from the rock rails on the sides of the Jeep, and a bit more than 2.5 under the front skid plate- and that's where I needed it most! You can see that the skid plate gets its use! Now I have almost as much ground clearance as Chrysler's specs advertise. I hope to fill up my wheel wells up with tire now, after I get 30" or 31" tires I'll have more clearance everywhere, even the axels.

Here are the before and after photos Baron requested:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you need more clearance?
What are you planning on driving through?
The underwater cave was crazy, what do you do with your Jeep? I worry about you Andi...and pray.
Love your cousin, Jeanne

Anonymous said...

I am jealous, what can I say. Too bad I wasn't still there, we could get Moby all jacked up and hit the beach. Let's talk soon!!! Grab Jim and Ron and come to the East Coast!!!
Coll