Sunday, October 22, 2006

101 Adventures

There is no way to count the number of adventures I've had lately, but this is the 101st post on my blog so I figured it was as good a number as any.

After a fantastic vacation of hiking the Grand Canyon, camping in below-freezing temperatures in Utah, and driving across the endless Monument Valley my stories were overshadowed by news of a 6.7 magnitude earthquake in Kona. And I understand why memories of my vacation have taken backseat- everyone has an earthquake story to tell. I even have one and I wasn't even here for the shaker. But being stranded in the Honolulu airport for 9 hours with no power after the quake did make for its own adventure.

There are so many things to tell I haven't been blogging because I didn't know where to start! So here goes. Over the next few days I'll get some posts going.

No comments: