Monday, May 15, 2006

I'm starting to feel like Colleen!

Remember how Colleen celebrated her birthday for a whole month? And she got 18 going away parties before she moved to the mainland? (or was it 19?)

Today my parents gave me a water bottle and cross bars for the roof of my Jeep. Mom made potato doughnuts for breakfast and baked me a yellow cake with chocolate frosting. Friends from work took me and another birthday girl, Cindy, to lunch, and tonight we went to Teshima's.

Folks really know how to make me feel special and I really appreciate it. Mahalo!

Whew! I am just about all birthdayed out for this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all Colleen really does not have to whoop it up, especially for a 30th birthday party extravaganza. Secondly, Colleen is not that great at remembering other people's birthdays as she is all too consumed with the 11 months planning period leading up to her event. I am planning Vegas or Atlantic City for next April!! Happy Birthday to you Andi!! I hope you have another few weeks of celebatory free beer!
Love to you,
Colleen