Monday, September 06, 2010

Underwater Pictures Return


I've been without an underwater camera for more than a year since my old camera finally went kaput. I really missed it a lot until Chris recently surprised me with an underwater case for our current camera. It's a soft plastic case which is required because our camera is the touch screen Sony that won't work with the traditional hard case underwater housing. The soft case really keeps out the water, but beyond 25 feet in depth the touch screen is not usable because the pressure pushes against the back of the camera. But it's perfect for snorkeling and shallow dives.

Here are some photos from Scuba diving Saturday with the work gang. We decided to stay shallow on our second dive so I brought the camera along. It worked great and we had an amazing day at Keei. The water was unbelievably calm and clear.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! So cool, Andrea!! Missed your blogging! ~M~