Sunday, April 04, 2010


Crawlin', Crawlin', Crawlin'

Chris found this awesome place for serious offroaders just outside of Moab. Area BFE is someone's private land where folks are allowed to check out gnarly trails and they hold events and concerts and such. We drove out there hoping to spectate, and man, did we hit it on the right day. A group of people from Colorado were out there putting their rock crawling buggies to the test! They could drive straight up cliffs and over rocks that are bigger than my whole Jeep. After a while, Mike offered us a ride in his buggy (pictured above) What a thrill! This vehicle absolutely defied gravity. I crossed my arms near my chest to be sure they didn't come outside the car. I have no idea why the vehicle didn't roll over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe man, I'm so jealous of you guys!!! How cool! I want one of these buggies that defies gravity! Hey, we should hang out when you guys get back. My boyfriend spearfishes, and we both love to mountain bike...and I'd like to show him some caves. ~Mele

dGarry39 said...

Those sounds quality miles for your Renegade having those kind of adventures! That's one tough ride and also driver.