Saturday, July 04, 2009


I Love the Smell of Gun Powder
Chris, Larry and I went down to Manuka recently to shoot guns. We met a couple of gun fanatics who are fixtures at Manuka and they love sharing their passion for the sport. And there is practically no gun culture in Hawaii, so I bet a lot of people don't appreciate their enthusiasm.

They let us try several of their weapons and let us use their targets. Among the guns we used was a .44 magnum pistol that had some kick, and a super expensive high-power rifle with fancy scopes and things. (sorry, my gun lingo is limited) We also shot clay pigeons, which is always a good time.

1 comment:

bartpear said...

Hi Aandi,
Guns,bikes and fish are all part of my life too.I continue to enjoy the pics on your blog. Say hello to Chris for me. John and Jonnie Bartlett