Wednesday, May 13, 2009


A National Treasure

Chris and I returned from a 9-day vacation to Southern Utah. I'll posting a few pictures from the trip over the next several days.

We camped near the coral pink sand dunes the first night, then spent the day in Zion National Park. We weren't excited about the crowds but the scenery is incredible. There are many unbelievably beautiful hikes that are well marked and accessible from the shuttle bus that carries visitors through the canyon, and there are a lot of backcountry options as well. I definitely recommend this park.
Above: Chris hugs the cliff while hiking on a ledge that leads to Hidden Canyon. Below: taking a break on a nice slab of rock.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!! Impressive!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oops, I meant to add to that comment that I am Mele...you'll figure it out if you stick around...ahahahahaha...lol...White Stripes/Jack White lyric...stick around, you'll figure it out!

James Eller said...

Awesome, I love the southwest. You both look great.

Aloha, James