Saturday, February 28, 2009

Remembeing Forest Gump

I'm behind on the blog again, I am finding I just don't have the spare time I used to have. Don't worry, we're doing well and we've been doing lots of good things as usual. Tonight is a Mercy Me concert. Last night was steak and ale night and light flammable spray cans on fire night.

We've also been eating lots of good things. Sheep burgers, sheep burritos, sheep steaks, chopped up sheep hearts with cream of mushroom soup over rice, curry sheep pot roast, sheep chili, sheep kabobs... For every shrimp recipe Bubba in Forest Gump has, we have two sheep recipes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi always interested to see what you two are doing. I couldn't help but wonder why Chris was not in the Free dive fishing contest?
Dave J

Andrea said...

He has done tournaments in the past and he just wasn't that excited about about doing another one. My friend, Sarah, really wanted me to be her partner in the contest so just the two of us entered. Chris did come to the party afterward.