Sunday, June 01, 2008

Ohana

This just blows my mind. I have a brand new, extra large family. Chris has five siblings who have many children and they are all coming for the wedding. Many of them are already here. How many? I'm actually not sure, I can't keep track of them all.

We met them at the airport Friday and they all showed up in matching shirts with the wedding dates of all the family members. Each family's shirts were color coded to help me sort out the mass of kids and spouses. Chris and I got pink because Chris has been telling some tall tales to his family that I carry a foo-foo dog and wear pink shoes. When they started reading this blog I think they found out otherwise.


My new father-in-law, David, likes to paint. Here he is with his painting from Pu`u Honua O Honaunau Nat'l Park.


Here's a group shot on the front steps of their rental house. I think a few folks are missing from the picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea:
I cannot think of a more wonderful and deserving person in the whole world than YOU for all these beautiful blessings! The wedding was incredible, and I will be sending photos your way soon!!
~MM