Sunday, April 27, 2008



Hau`oli la hanau

Happy birthday to me. It's not really my birthday for a couple more weeks but we started celebrating today. I wanted to go dirt biking and Chris didn't think he could contain the secret until May 15, anyway. So he produced my new dirt bike! I still can't believe he bought me a dirt bike. This Chris guy is going to make a pretty darn good husband. We took the bike out for a test spin and it was a blast. It would have been even more fun to ride around out there with Chris, but after 5 minutes he broke the frame of his dirt bike in half, so he was reduced to spectator for the rest of the afternoon. When the fun was finished we came back to my place where my mom had made - no joke- a yellow cake with chocolate frosting. I guess she got the memo that my birthday starts early this year.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you! As you know, I think birthdays should be celebrated for at least 6 weeks, with at least 6 different parties! :)
Have a great birthday month!
Colleen

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea-happy birthday. Nice to finally "meet" you. We are looking forward to really meeting you in Hawaii for the wedding. Now you'll have 2 nieces named Lydia. Chris is a wonderful guy -just wish he'd share more of himself with his family. Maybe you can help him be a little more connected.

Chris's little sister-Rachel

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea,
Did Chris tell you how he misled us about you? I can only say your Blog is a 180. I(we) Sharon and I are very anxious to meet you and get to know you a little. I hope that you and Chris will join us every evening that you can in the week leading up to the wedding. We will be getting to know the island and would really like it if you could join us on any of our expeditions. I understand that you may have a few other things to do; but whenever you can, work us in. As our newest daughter-in-law we are excited that you are the one for Chris.
Dad Jasper

Unknown said...

YEEEHAWWW! cowgirl up:) Nice ride you got there...can you show me how to pop a wheelie too? Chris is so kool, gold star for a great birthday gift. So glad he didnt go for the pink poodle and gold purse...lol:)
Sarah Jasper

Anonymous said...

What an awesome birthday present! And my little discovery ... I'm pretty sure we have the same birthday. Yours is May 15? Mine too!!! Happy birthday to us! (ignore this if I'm wrong). Well dear, I hope we can make it to your wedding day. You are both totally cool people. A great match.