Tuesday, July 10, 2007


Bon Voyage

A replica of an 1812 warship, the Privateer Lynx, is in Kona this week. http://www.privateerlynx.com/ They were supposed to be doing tours today between 10 and 12 so I arranged my schedule accordingly. But the ship hadn't docked yet so no tour for me. I plan to watch the webcam tomorrow, when it docks maybe I can sneak outta work and get down there.

I'll embark on my own journey tomoorw night. I'm heading to the Windy City for a couple of weeks. I'll be visiting friends and family in Indiana, eating Gino's Pizza, swimming in Lake Michigan and I hope to fit in a Cubs game and some roller coasters. A Hui Hou!

4 comments:

baron said...

I'll be in Chicago for about an hour as I wing my way to Florida on the 31st.

Anonymous said...

Do you know when you might be in Valpo? I would love to come and see you! Jeanne

Andrea said...

Hi Jeanne-

I tried to email you but it bounced back! It's Friday and I'm heading to Indy today. I'll be back in Valpo Sunday night and I'll be in NW Indiana until Mon the 23rd. I'm busy this Thursday and Friday, but otherwise I'll be around and would love to see you. Maybe if you can't make it out I can come by your place. email me. alhauber@yahoo.com

Brian said...

Damn, imagine the size of the bottle that ship came out of!