Sunday, December 24, 2006


Stylin'

My Five Star advertising team cruised to the West Hawaii Today Christmas party at the Hapuna Prince Hotel in style. I admit I wasn't that excited about the limo ride until we climbed in and started pouring the drinks, we had a blast! I did have to learn a little limousine etiquette, however. I showed up with a cooler with growler of Lavaman Red Ale and a stack of plastic cups while everyone else sipped champagne from long-stem crystal glasses.

The room the party was held in looked familiar, it was at the old Splash! At Hapuna nightclub, one of the lamest nightspots I have ever been to. But there was nothing lame about our Christmas party, good food, good dancing music (Lava 808) good company!

Here's Ron and Jennifer (it was a masquerade theme) Mahalo to whoever took the picture:

No comments: