Saturday, May 13, 2006

The Celebrations Begin

In honor of my birthday we held our weekly advertising team meeting at the Kona Brew Pub Friday. Bob wouldn't let us order a beer until our meeting was pau. (the bum!) And he made fun of me because of the look on my face when I tried to order a Steam Vent and was told no. The folks on my team really know how to make me feel special, they got me a brew pub towel and sun visor.

So Monday is my birthday. I am offering a prize to the first person who guesses how old I will be.

(Only one guess per person. Void where prohibited.)

4 comments:

Brian said...

I'm guessing 27 - in Hoosier years, of course.

Happy birthday!

baron said...

Damn, I possibly missed my chance at cheating by looking at the Peaman finisher's sheet this morning. Doesn't it have the name, age and time on it?

And the other photo is too fuzzy to count how many crab legs you ate. One for each year right?

Andrea said...

Most men are afraid to guess a woman's age (or weight) so Brian I give you credit. And you were only three years off. Today is my 30th birthday.

Anonymous said...

WAIT, I missed a contest!!!!! You have to take into account the time difference!!!!!! Ok, ok, I'll just use my WHT towel you bought me as a consulation prize! :)
Colleen