Wednesday, March 15, 2006



Fun with the Girls

There's never a dull moment when there are kids running around. We had a great visit with Lydia, Camille and Jen. We worked puzzles and told knock-knock jokes, played at the beach and ran through the sprinklers. I especially enjoyed spending time with Jenni and taking her to some of our local watering holes.

It sure was hard to send them back to Indiana. Especially the kids because they change so fast- they'll be really different next time I see them. But I am grateful for the time we had together and look forward to our next set of adventures, whenever that will be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job! Congratulations Andrea, good work!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that one was from me, Colleen.

Another random thought... I am going to try to get on the Game Show Deal or No Deal. :)