Monday, January 02, 2006

New Year's:

New Year's Eve was pretty cool. Ken helped me wake up the neighbors when he came by with Karen and Korbin and we fired off our cannons. I only know three people who own a carbide cannon, and all three are identical. Check out http://www.bigbangcannons.com/

That night the whole gang went to Kona Brew Pub, the Mixx and we finished off the night with some greasy sausage at Denny's. I never get excited about New Year's, then I end up going out and having a blast. This year was no exception. Great company and tasty cold beer.

But I didn't have so much fun on New Year's that I couldn't get up to swim in the Peaman Birthday Bash. http://www.peaman.com/ Unlike Tracey, my boss, who just didn't have what it takes to drag her butt out of bed to brave the chilly water and enormous surf, I swam the half-mile race and had fun doing it. I opted out of the four-mile run, however, that idea seemed a bit silly.

1 comment:

baron said...

I'll have to email you a photo I shot of you in the group of crazies in the water before the swim.